The authors gratefully acknowledge technical support by Christoph Scheurer and Jörg Meyer, as well as computing time at the Leibniz Supercomputing Center (LRZ) and the Garching Supercomputing Center (RZG) of the Max Planck Society (MPG). This work was funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
Bistability Loss as a Key Feature in Azobenzene (Non-)Switching on Metal Surfaces†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12175–12177, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Maurer, R. J. and Reuter, K. (2012), Bistability Loss as a Key Feature in Azobenzene (Non-)Switching on Metal Surfaces . Angew. Chem., 124: 12175–12177. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205718
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!