These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ratiometric Activatable Cell-Penetrating Peptides Provide Rapid In Vivo Readout of Thrombin Activation†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 343–348, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Whitney, M., Savariar, E. N., Friedman, B., Levin, R. A., Crisp, J. L., Glasgow, H. L., Lefkowitz, R., Adams, S. R., Steinbach, P., Nashi, N., Nguyen, Q. T. and Tsien, R. Y. (2013), Ratiometric Activatable Cell-Penetrating Peptides Provide Rapid In Vivo Readout of Thrombin Activation. Angew. Chem., 125: 343–348. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205721
The authors would like to thank P. Arcaira, Q. Xiong, and L. Gross. This work was funded by the NIH R01CA158448 to R.Y.T., ICMIC-NCI P50-CA128346 career development grant to E.N.S., and the American Asthma Foundation.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01CA158448
- ICMIC-NCI. Grant Number: P50-CA128346
- American Asthma Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!