These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Natural Product Inspired Tetrahydropyran Collection Yields Mitosis Modulators that Synergistically Target CSE1L and Tubulin†
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 428–432, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Voigt, T., Gerding-Reimers, C., Ngoc Tran, T. T., Bergmann, S., Lachance, H., Schölermann, B., Brockmeyer, A., Janning, P., Ziegler, S. and Waldmann, H. (2013), A Natural Product Inspired Tetrahydropyran Collection Yields Mitosis Modulators that Synergistically Target CSE1L and Tubulin. Angew. Chem., 125: 428–432. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205728
Generous financial support by the MPG and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged. We would like to thank Aymelt Itzen for helpful discussions on affinity measurements and the Dortmund Protein Facility (DPF) for cloning pOPIN-His/EGFP-CSE1L. This research was funded by the European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013)/ERC Grant agreement no. 268309 and the Max Planck Gesellschaft.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- European Research Council
- ERC. Grant Number: 268309
- Max Planck Gesellschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!