This work was supported by a grant from the Christian Doppler Research Society (CDG). D.C. thanks the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación of Spain for a scholarship. We also thank W. Gössler, W. Haas, and S. Mitsche for ICP-MS, TEM, and XRD analyses, respectively, and B. Gutmann for assistance with the continuous-flow experimentation.
In Situ Generated Iron Oxide Nanocrystals as Efficient and Selective Catalysts for the Reduction of Nitroarenes using a Continuous Flow Method†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 40, pages 10337–10340, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Cantillo, D., Baghbanzadeh, M. and Kappe, C. O. (2012), In Situ Generated Iron Oxide Nanocrystals as Efficient and Selective Catalysts for the Reduction of Nitroarenes using a Continuous Flow Method . Angew. Chem., 124: 10337–10340. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205792
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Christian Doppler Research Society (CDG)
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación of Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!