We gratefully acknowledge financial support from DST and DST-FIST for the single-crystal X-ray facility. S.R. thanks IIT-KGP for a research fellowship. We thank Dr. T. K. Paine and B. Chakraborty of IACS for EPR measurements.
A Photoswitchable and Photoluminescent Organic Semiconductor Based On Cation–π and Carboxylate–Pyridinium Interactions: A Supramolecular Approach†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12178–12181, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Roy, S., Mondal, S. P., Ray, S. K. and Biradha, K. (2012), A Photoswitchable and Photoluminescent Organic Semiconductor Based On Cation–π and Carboxylate–Pyridinium Interactions: A Supramolecular Approach . Angew. Chem., 124: 12178–12181. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205822
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!