These authors contributed equally to this work.
Protein Surface and Core Dynamics Show Concerted Hydration-Dependent Activation†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 693–696, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Wood, K., Gallat, F.-X., Otten, R., van Heel, A. J., Lethier, M., van Eijck, L., Moulin, M., Haertlein, M., Weik, M. and Mulder, F. A. A. (2013), Protein Surface and Core Dynamics Show Concerted Hydration-Dependent Activation . Angew. Chem., 125: 693–696. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205898
This work has benefitted from the activities of the DLAB consortium funded by the EU under contracts HPRI-2001-50065 and RII3-CT-2003-505925, and from UK EPSRC-funded activity under grants GR/R99393/01 and EP/C015452/1. The authors thank the ILL for beamtime, Bernhard Frick for his continuous support, and Giuseppe Zaccai for fruitful discussions. M.W. and F.A.A.M. thank EGIDE and NWO for funding. K.W. acknowledges funding from the access to major research facilities program, supported by the Commonwealth of Australia under the International Science Linkages program. Financial support by the CEA, the CNRS, and the UJF is acknowledged, as well as a grant from the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (grant number ANR-11-BSV5-027) to M.W. and an ILL PhD fellowship to F.X.G.
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- EU. Grant Numbers: HPRI-2001-50065, RII3-CT-2003-505925
- UK EPSRC. Grant Numbers: GR/R99393/01, EP/C015452/1
- Commonwealth of Australia
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-11-BSV5-027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!