These authors contributed equally to this work.
Changing the Enzyme Reaction Rate in Magnetic Nanosuspensions by a Non-Heating Magnetic Field†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12182–12185, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Klyachko, N. L., Sokolsky-Papkov, M., Pothayee, N., Efremova, M. V., Gulin, D. A., Pothayee, N., Kuznetsov, A. A., Majouga, A. G., Riffle, J. S., Golovin, Y. I. and Kabanov, A. V. (2012), Changing the Enzyme Reaction Rate in Magnetic Nanosuspensions by a Non-Heating Magnetic Field . Angew. Chem., 124: 12182–12185. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205905
The authors thank U.S. National Institutes of Health, RR021937, Russian Ministry of Science and Education, 11.G34.31.0004 (both to A.V.K.), and the U.S. National Science Foundation Materials World Network program, DMR-0805179 and the U.S. National Science Foundation contract DMR 0909065 (to J.S.R.). The authors are grateful to T. Bargar (UNMC) for carrying out TEM experiments, Dr. I. Khutsishvili (UNMC) for CD measurements, and Nazar Filonov (COBRE Nanomaterials Core Characterization) for ICP-MS measurements.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RR021937
- Russian Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: 11.G34.31.0004
- U.S. National Science Foundation Materials World Network. Grant Number: DMR-0805179
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0909065