Funding was provided by the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (R-143-000-391-305) and the Ministry of Education (R-143-000-394-112). We also acknowledge the generous donation of Drosophila tissues from Dr. Kah-Leong Lim and Dr. Chengwu Zhang (NUS).
A Switchable Two-Photon Membrane Tracer Capable of Imaging Membrane-Associated Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Activities†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 442–446, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Li, L., Shen, X., Xu, Q.-H. and Yao, S. Q. (2013), A Switchable Two-Photon Membrane Tracer Capable of Imaging Membrane-Associated Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Activities. Angew. Chem., 125: 442–446. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205940
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research. Grant Number: R-143-000-391-305
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: R-143-000-394-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!