We are grateful to the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO, VICI grant), the Spanish MINECO project (MAT2011-27978-C02-02), the CSIC project (i-LINK0394), Gobierno de Aragón, and FEDER funding (EU) for their financial support. We would like to thank the ICMS Animation Studio of the TU/e for making the 3D illustrations. Finally, we thank Dylan Davies, Mark Warner, and Michael Debije for performing initial experiments and for stimulating discussions.
Engineering of Complex Order and the Macroscopic Deformation of Liquid Crystal Polymer Networks†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 50, pages 12637–12640, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
de Haan, L. T., Sánchez-Somolinos, C., Bastiaansen, C. M. W., Schenning, A. P. H. J. and Broer, D. J. (2012), Engineering of Complex Order and the Macroscopic Deformation of Liquid Crystal Polymer Networks . Angew. Chem., 124: 12637–12640. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205964
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- Spanish MINECO. Grant Number: MAT2011-27978-C02-02
- CSIC. Grant Number: i-LINK0394
- Gobierno de Aragón
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!