This work was supported by the School of Chemistry and by EaStChem via the EaStChem Research Computing facility maintained by Dr. H. Früchtl, and by Slovak grant agencies VEGA (grant 2/0079/09) and APVV (grant LPP-0326-09). We thank Prof. Bernd Wrackmeyer for suggesting the 123Te NMR experiments and Dr. Vladimir G. Malkin for helpful discussions.
Weak Te,Te Interactions through the Looking Glass of NMR Spin–Spin Coupling†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2555–2558, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Bühl, M., Knight, F. R., Křístková, A., Malkin Ondík, I., Malkina, O. L., Randall, R. A. M., Slawin, A. M. Z. and Woollins, J. D. (2013), Weak Te,Te Interactions through the Looking Glass of NMR Spin–Spin Coupling . Angew. Chem., 125: 2555–2558. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205998
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Slovak grant agencies VEGA. Grant Number: 2/0079/09
- APVV. Grant Number: LPP-0326-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!