This work was supported by the School of Chemistry and by EaStChem via the EaStChem Research Computing facility maintained by Dr. H. Früchtl, and by Slovak grant agencies VEGA (grant 2/0079/09) and APVV (grant LPP-0326-09). We thank Prof. Bernd Wrackmeyer for suggesting the 123Te NMR experiments and Dr. Vladimir G. Malkin for helpful discussions.
Weak Te,Te Interactions through the Looking Glass of NMR Spin–Spin Coupling†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2555–2558, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Bühl, M., Knight, F. R., Křístková, A., Malkin Ondík, I., Malkina, O. L., Randall, R. A. M., Slawin, A. M. Z. and Woollins, J. D. (2013), Weak Te,Te Interactions through the Looking Glass of NMR Spin–Spin Coupling . Angew. Chem., 125: 2555–2558. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205998
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Slovak grant agencies VEGA. Grant Number: 2/0079/09
- APVV. Grant Number: LPP-0326-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!