We thank the National Science Foundation (CHE-0615049 and CHE-1110911 to L.I.) for financial support. M.E. thanks the Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston for financial support.
Acyclic Cucurbit[n]uril-Type Molecular Containers Bind Neuromuscular Blocking Agents In Vitro and Reverse Neuromuscular Block In Vivo†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 45, pages 11520–11524, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Ma, D., Zhang, B., Hoffmann, U., Sundrup, M. G., Eikermann, M. and Isaacs, L. (2012), Acyclic Cucurbit[n]uril-Type Molecular Containers Bind Neuromuscular Blocking Agents In Vitro and Reverse Neuromuscular Block In Vivo . Angew. Chem., 124: 11520–11524. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206031
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0615049, CHE-1110911
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!