These authors contributed equally to this work.
Broad-Spectrum Antimicrobial and Biofilm-Disrupting Hydrogels: Stereocomplex-Driven Supramolecular Assemblies†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 702–706, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y., Fukushima, K., Coady, D. J., Engler, A. C., Liu, S., Huang, Y., Cho, J. S., Guo, Y., Miller, L. S., Tan, J. P. K., Ee, P. L. R., Fan, W., Yang, Y. Y. and Hedrick, J. L. (2013), Broad-Spectrum Antimicrobial and Biofilm-Disrupting Hydrogels: Stereocomplex-Driven Supramolecular Assemblies . Angew. Chem., 125: 702–706. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206053
This work was funded by the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (Biomedical Research Council, Agency, for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore), IBM Almaden Research Center (USA), University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA (USA)), Zhejiang University (China).
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
- Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (Biomedical Research Council, Agency, for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore)
- IBM Almaden Research Center (USA)
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA (USA))
- Zhejiang University (China)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!