Dr. David VanderVelde is thanked for his assistance with NMR characterization and experiments. Zachary K. Wickens and Dr. Daryl P. Allen are thanked for helpful discussion related to pheromone synthesis. This work was financially supported by the NIH (NIH 5R01GM031332-27), the NSF (CHE-1048404), and NSERC (fellowship to V.M.M.). Materia Inc. is acknowledged for the generous donation of metathesis catalyst 1.
Concise Syntheses of Insect Pheromones Using Z-Selective Cross Metathesis†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 328–332, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Herbert, M. B., Marx, V. M., Pederson, R. L. and Grubbs, R. H. (2013), Concise Syntheses of Insect Pheromones Using Z-Selective Cross Metathesis . Angew. Chem., 125: 328–332. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206079
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: NIH 5R01GM031332-27
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1048404
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!