This work was supported by the ANR (ANR08-CEXC-003-01 and ANR-08-BLAN-0306-02) and funding from the RTB. G.D.P. was supported by EU Marie Curie (PIEF-GA-2009-237646) for part of the work. D.L. was supported by CEA-EUROTALENTS (PCOFUND-GA-2008-228664). Dr. M. Giffard is acknowledged for the synthesis of the TOTAPOL radical.
Rapid Natural-Abundance 2D 13C–13C Correlation Spectroscopy Using Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Enhanced Solid-State NMR and Matrix-Free Sample Preparation†
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 47, pages 11936–11939, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Takahashi, H., Lee, D., Dubois, L., Bardet, M., Hediger, S. and De Paëpe, G. (2012), Rapid Natural-Abundance 2D 13C–13C Correlation Spectroscopy Using Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Enhanced Solid-State NMR and Matrix-Free Sample Preparation . Angew. Chem., 124: 11936–11939. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206102
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- ANR. Grant Numbers: ANR08-CEXC-003-01, ANR-08-BLAN-0306-02
- EU Marie Curie. Grant Number: PIEF-GA-2009-237646
- CEA-EUROTALENTS. Grant Number: PCOFUND-GA-2008-228664
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!