These authors contributed equally to this work.
Observation of Multiphoton-Induced Fluorescence from Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles and Applications in In Vivo Functional Bioimaging†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 42, pages 10722–10727, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Qian, J., Wang, D., Cai, F.-H., Xi, W., Peng, L., Zhu, Z.-F., He, H., Hu, M.-L. and He, S. (2012), Observation of Multiphoton-Induced Fluorescence from Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles and Applications in In Vivo Functional Bioimaging . Angew. Chem., 124: 10722–10727. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206107
This work was partially supported by the Science and Technology Department of Zhejiang Province, the National Basic Research Program (973) of China (2011CB503700), the Special Financial Grant from the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (No. 201104741), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61275190, 61008052, 61178062, and 60990322), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. J.Q. is grateful to Dr. S. S. Liu for help with two-photon laser scanning confocal microscopy. We also express our deepest gratitude towards Prof. Z. P. Xu’s group for their help in the cell proliferation assay.
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- Science and Technology Department of Zhejiang Province
- National Basic Research Program (973) of China. Grant Number: 2011CB503700
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 201104741
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61275190, 61008052, 61178062, 60990322
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!