This work is supported by the EPFL and the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007–2013)/ERC Grant agreement no 257891. We thank Dr. R. Scopelliti for X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Access to Sultams by Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Directed CH Activation†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 42, pages 10762–10766, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Pham, M. V., Ye, B. and Cramer, N. (2012), Access to Sultams by Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Directed CH Activation . Angew. Chem., 124: 10762–10766. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206191
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 257891
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!