This work was supported by a grant from Lhasa Limited.
Nitrogen Inversion Barriers Affect the N-Oxidation of Tertiary Alkylamines by Cytochromes P450†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 3, pages 1027–1031, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Rydberg, P., Jørgensen, M. S., Jacobsen, T. A., Jacobsen, A.-M., Madsen, K. G. and Olsen, L. (2013), Nitrogen Inversion Barriers Affect the N-Oxidation of Tertiary Alkylamines by Cytochromes P450 . Angew. Chem., 125: 1027–1031. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206207
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Lhasa Limited
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!