We acknowledge the Australian Research Council for providing equipment and fellowship support and the Australian Solar Institute, the Victorian State Government (DBI-VSA and DPI-ETIS) for financial support. The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization is acknowledged for providing support through an OCE Science Leader position (U.B.).
Highly Efficient p-Type Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells based on Tris(1,2-diaminoethane)Cobalt(II)/(III) Electrolytes†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 630–633, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Powar, S., Daeneke, T., Ma, M. T., Fu, D., Duffy, N. W., Götz, G., Weidelener, M., Mishra, A., Bäuerle, P., Spiccia, L. and Bach, U. (2013), Highly Efficient p-Type Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells based on Tris(1,2-diaminoethane)Cobalt(II)/(III) Electrolytes . Angew. Chem., 125: 630–633. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206219
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Australian Research Council
- Australian Solar Institute
- Victorian State Government. Grant Number: DBI-VSA and DPI-ETIS
- The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!