These authors contributed equally to this work.
Quantum-Dot Fluorescence Lifetime Engineering with DNA Origami Constructs†
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 1231–1235, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Ko, S. H., Du, K. and Liddle, J. A. (2013), Quantum-Dot Fluorescence Lifetime Engineering with DNA Origami Constructs . Angew. Chem., 125: 1231–1235. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206253
Dr. S. H. Ko and Dr. K. Du acknowledge support under the Cooperative Research Agreement between the University of Maryland and the National Institute of Standards and Technology Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology, award number 70NANB10H193, through the University of Maryland. The authors are grateful to Dr. H. Lezec and Dr. G. M. Gregg for helpful advice. The authors thank Dr. V. Szalai for helpful discussions and helping with the fluorimeter and Prof. A. Agrawal for comments. The authors also thank Dr. H. Yoon and Dr. J. Schumacher for helping with SEM imaging and Dr. T. Lam for TEM imaging.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Institute of Standards and Technology Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology. Grant Number: 70NANB10H193
- University of Maryland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!