These authors contributed equally to this work.
Versatile Bottom-up Approach to Stapled π-Conjugated Helical Scaffolds: Synthesis and Chiroptical Properties of Cyclic o-Phenylene Ethynylene Oligomers†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 52, pages 13213–13217, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Fuentes, N., Martin-Lasanta, A., Alvarez de Cienfuegos, L., Robles, R., Choquesillo-Lazarte, D., García-Ruiz, J. M., Martínez-Fernández, L., Corral, I., Ribagorda, M., Mota, A. J., Cárdenas, D. J., Carreño, M. C. and Cuerva, J. M. (2012), Versatile Bottom-up Approach to Stapled π-Conjugated Helical Scaffolds: Synthesis and Chiroptical Properties of Cyclic o-Phenylene Ethynylene Oligomers . Angew. Chem., 124: 13213–13217. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206259
This work was supported by the Junta de Andalucía (P09-FQM-04571), MINECO (CTQ2011-22455, CTQ2011-24783), and Comunidad de Madrid and European Social Fund (SOLGEMAC-S2009/ENE-1617). We thank CSIRC-UGR and “Centro de Computación Científica-UAM” for computation time. The project “Factoría de Cristalización, CONSOLIDER INGENIO-2010” and the beamline I19 at Diamond (UK) provided X-ray structural facilities for this work. DChL, NF, LMF, and AML thank CSD2006-00015, UGR, and MEC for funding.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P09-FQM-04571
- MINECO. Grant Numbers: CTQ2011-22455, CTQ2011-24783
- Comunidad de Madrid and European Social Fund. Grant Number: SOLGEMAC-S2009/ENE-1617
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!