We are grateful to the EPSRC and the BBSRC for studentships (M.W. and V.G.) and the Royal Society Newton Fellowship Scheme (E.C.). dppz=Dipyridylphenazine.
Temperature-Switched Binding of a RuII(dppz)/DNA Light-Switch Complex†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12273–12276, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Walker, M. G., Gonzalez, V., Chekmeneva, E. and Thomas, J. A. (2012), Temperature-Switched Binding of a RuII(dppz)/DNA Light-Switch Complex . Angew. Chem., 124: 12273–12276. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206260
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- Royal Society Newton Fellowship Scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!