These authors contributed equally to this work.
Two-Photon-Activated Ligand Exchange in Platinum(II) Complexes†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 45, pages 11425–11428, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Roberts, G. M., Greenough, S. E., Farrer, N. J., Paterson, M. J., Powell, W. H., Stavros, V. G. and Sadler, P. J. (2012), Two-Photon-Activated Ligand Exchange in Platinum(II) Complexes . Angew. Chem., 124: 11425–11428. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206283
Y.Z. thanks the University of Warwick and ORSAS for PhD funding. G.M.R. thanks the Leverhulme Trust for postdoctoral funding. S.E.G. thanks the EPSRC for a doctoral training studentship. M.J.P. thanks the European Research Council for funding under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013)/ERC Grant No. 258990. V.G.S. thanks the EPSRC for equipment grants (EP/E011187 and EP/H003401), the Royal Society for a University Research Fellowship and the University of Warwick for an RDF Award. N.J.F. and P.J.S. thank the EPSRC (EP/G006792/1) and the ERC (award no. 247450).
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
- Leverhulme Trust
- European Research Council. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- ERC. Grant Number: 258990
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/E011187, EP/H003401
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/G006792/1
- ERC. Grant Number: 247450
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!