This work was supported by the JST PRESTO program, Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, the Kurata Memorial Hitachi Science and Technology Foundation, and Hokuriku Bank. We thank Ryotaro Takayama (Waseda University) for his experimental assistance.
Effect of Multinuclear Copper/Aluminum Complexes in Highly Asymmetric Conjugate Addition of Trimethylaluminum to Acyclic Enones†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 634–638, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Endo, K., Hamada, D., Yakeishi, S. and Shibata, T. (2013), Effect of Multinuclear Copper/Aluminum Complexes in Highly Asymmetric Conjugate Addition of Trimethylaluminum to Acyclic Enones . Angew. Chem., 125: 634–638. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206297
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Kurata Memorial Hitachi Science and Technology Foundation
- Hokuriku Bank
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!