This work was supported primarily through the Center for Re-Defining Photovoltaic Efficiency Through Molecular-Scale Control, an Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC) funded by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under award number DE-SC0001085. L.V. thanks the Packard Foundation for support. X.R. thanks the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada for a postdoctoral fellowship. C.L.S. is supported by the National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship under award number DGE-1144155. We thank Brian Capozzi for help with the STM-BJ measurements.
Quantum Soldering of Individual Quantum Dots†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 50, pages 12641–12644, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Roy, X., Schenck, C. L., Ahn, S., Lalancette, R. A., Venkataraman, L., Nuckolls, C. and Steigerwald, M. L. (2012), Quantum Soldering of Individual Quantum Dots . Angew. Chem., 124: 12641–12644. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206301
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001085
- Packard Foundation
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE-1144155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!