The research has been funded by the State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, the BMBF, and the DFG (Leibniz Prize). We thank Dr. W. Baumann, Dr. C. Fischer, S. Buchholz, S. Schareina, A. Koch, and S. Rossmeisl (all at LIKAT) for their excellent technical and analytical support.
Efficient and Convenient Palladium-Catalyzed Amination of Allylic Alcohols with N-Heterocycles†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 46, pages 11724–11728, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Banerjee, D., Jagadeesh, R. V., Junge, K., Junge, H. and Beller, M. (2012), Efficient and Convenient Palladium-Catalyzed Amination of Allylic Alcohols with N-Heterocycles . Angew. Chem., 124: 11724–11728. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206319
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!