This research was supported by the Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation and by the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design. D.M. is the incumbent of the Judith and Martin Freedman Career Development Chair. We thank Dr. Leila Motiei for fruitful discussions.
Medication Detection by a Combinatorial Fluorescent Molecular Sensor†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 50, pages 12645–12649, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Rout, B., Unger, L., Armony, G., Iron, M. A. and Margulies, D. (2012), Medication Detection by a Combinatorial Fluorescent Molecular Sensor . Angew. Chem., 124: 12645–12649. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206374
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- Peter and Patricia Gruber Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!