We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Office of Naval Research under Award N00014-09-1-1117. Additional support from the Nanoscale Science and Engineering Initiative of the National Science Foundation under NSF Award CHE-0641523 and from the New York State Office of Science, Technology, and Academic Research (NYSTAR) is also gratefully acknowledged.
Assembly of Heterogeneous Functional Nanomaterials on DNA Origami Scaffolds†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 45, pages 11487–11489, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, R., Nuckolls, C. and Wind, S. J. (2012), Assembly of Heterogeneous Functional Nanomaterials on DNA Origami Scaffolds . Angew. Chem., 124: 11487–11489. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206389
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-09-1-1117
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0641523
- New York State Office of Science, Technology, and Academic Research (NYSTAR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!