This work was financially supported by the Australian Research Council (ARC) through Linkage Project program (LP0882681) and Discovery Project program (DP1095861, DP1094070, DP0987969). F.K. acknowledges financial support from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) and the AER program of the Université Laval.
Enzyme-Responsive Controlled Release of Covalently Bound Prodrug from Functional Mesoporous Silica Nanospheres†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 50, pages 12654–12657, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Popat, A., Ross, B. P., Liu, J., Jambhrunkar, S., Kleitz, F. and Qiao, S. Z. (2012), Enzyme-Responsive Controlled Release of Covalently Bound Prodrug from Functional Mesoporous Silica Nanospheres . Angew. Chem., 124: 12654–12657. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206416
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: LP0882681, DP1095861, DP1094070, DP0987969
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Université Laval
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!