This work was financially supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (20921092, 21002100) and National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB833300).
The Synthesis of Chiral Isotetronic Acids with Amphiphilic Imidazole/Pyrrolidine Catalysts Assembled in Oil-in-Water Emulsion Droplets†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 52, pages 13336–13339, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Jiang, Z., Zhou, X., Lu, S., Li, J., Liu, Y. and Li, C. (2012), The Synthesis of Chiral Isotetronic Acids with Amphiphilic Imidazole/Pyrrolidine Catalysts Assembled in Oil-in-Water Emulsion Droplets . Angew. Chem., 124: 13336–13339. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206438
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20921092, 21002100
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!