V.W.-W.Y. acknowledges support from The University of Hong Kong under the URC Strategic Research Theme on Molecular Materials. This work was fully supported by a grant from the Theme-Based Research Scheme of the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project No. T23-713/11). M.-C.T. and D.P.-K.T. acknowledge the receipt of postgraduate studentships from The University of Hong Kong.
Dendritic Luminescent Gold(III) Complexes for Highly Efficient Solution-Processable Organic Light-Emitting Devices†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 464–467, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Tang, M.-C., Tsang, D. P.-K., Chan, M. M.-Y., Wong, K. M.-C. and Yam, V. W.-W. (2013), Dendritic Luminescent Gold(III) Complexes for Highly Efficient Solution-Processable Organic Light-Emitting Devices. Angew. Chem., 125: 464–467. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206457
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- The University of Hong Kong
- URC Strategic Research Theme on Molecular Materials
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: T23-713/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!