This work has been supported by the DFG project HA 5639/3-1 and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI). We are grateful to the BWGrid cluster for providing computational resources and to Dr. Eicher from the Solvay Fluor GmbH for generous support with F2. We thank C. Roll, R. Tomm, and M. Melder from the technical workshop of the chemistry department for their help with the construction of the matrix chamber and the laser-ablation setup. We are also grateful to Prof. Ingo Krossing and Prof. Harald Hillebrecht for their generous and continuous support.
A Matrix-Isolation and Quantum-Chemical Investigation of FeF4†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12229–12233, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Schlöder, T., Vent-Schmidt, T. and Riedel, S. (2012), A Matrix-Isolation and Quantum-Chemical Investigation of FeF4 . Angew. Chem., 124: 12229–12233. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206464
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: HA 5639/3-1
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!