This work was supported by the 973 Program (2012CB725302) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21025206, 20832003, and 20972118). We are grateful for the support from the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT1030). We also thank Gang Li and Hong Yi for helpful discussions.
Transition-Metal-Free Alkoxycarbonylation of Aryl Halides†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 50, pages 12710–12713, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Shi, R., Ding, A., Lu, L., Chen, B. and Lei, A. (2012), Transition-Metal-Free Alkoxycarbonylation of Aryl Halides . Angew. Chem., 124: 12710–12713. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206518
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB725302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21025206, 20832003, 20972118
- Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!