We acknowledge the University of Birmingham for support of M.R.P. The NMR and GC instruments used in this research were obtained through Birmingham Science City: Innovative Uses for Advanced Materials in the Modern World (West Midlands Centre for Advanced Materials Project 2), with support from Advantage West Midlands (AWM) and part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). We would also like to thank Graham Burns and Chi Tsang of the School of Chemistry for assistance with HPLC and GC.
Chiral Bases as Useful Probes of Lithium Amide Reactivity†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12234–12237, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Prestly, M. R. and Simpkins, N. S. (2012), Chiral Bases as Useful Probes of Lithium Amide Reactivity . Angew. Chem., 124: 12234–12237. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206558
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- University of Birmingham
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!