We would like to express our thanks and deep appreciation to Dr. Ruth Luthi-Carter for insightful discussions and support. We thank Annalisa Ansaloni for insightful discussions and John Perrin for assistance with TEM measurements.
Discovery of a Novel Aggregation Domain in the Huntingtin Protein: Implications for the Mechanisms of Htt Aggregation and Toxicity†
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 590–595, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-M. and Lashuel, H. A. (2013), Discovery of a Novel Aggregation Domain in the Huntingtin Protein: Implications for the Mechanisms of Htt Aggregation and Toxicity . Angew. Chem., 125: 590–595. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206561
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!