Financial support from the CEA, CNRS, UJF, and the ANR under TAUSTRUCT MALZ 2010 (MB) Protein Disorder JCJC-2010 (MRJ).
Direct Prediction of NMR Residual Dipolar Couplings from the Primary Sequence of Unfolded Proteins†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 715–718, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Huang, J.-r., Ozenne, V., Jensen, M. R. and Blackledge, M. (2013), Direct Prediction of NMR Residual Dipolar Couplings from the Primary Sequence of Unfolded Proteins . Angew. Chem., 125: 715–718. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206585
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!