This study is supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program; No.2013CB932800), NSFC (20832004, 20972148), and CAS (KJCX2-EW-J02).
Copper-Promoted Trifluoromethylation of Primary and Secondary Alkylboronic Acids†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 50, pages 12719–12722, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, J., Xiao, B., Xie, C.-Q., Luo, D.-F., Liu, L. and Fu, Y. (2012), Copper-Promoted Trifluoromethylation of Primary and Secondary Alkylboronic Acids . Angew. Chem., 124: 12719–12722. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206681
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB932800
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20832004, 20972148
- CAS. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-J02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!