We thank the National Science Foundation (CHE 1059097) and Alfred P. Sloan Foundation for financial support of this work. We also thank Prof. Matt Shores for helpful discussions. This research made use of the SQUID Magnetometer of the Materials Research Laboratory: an NSF MRSEC, supported by NSF DMR 1121053.
Synthesis and Characterization of [M2(NCtBu2)5]− (M=Mn, Fe, Co): Metal Ketimide Complexes with Strong Metal–Metal Interactions†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 51, pages 12944–12947, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Lewis, R. A., Morochnik, S., Chapovetsky, A., Wu, G. and Hayton, T. W. (2012), Synthesis and Characterization of [M2(NCtBu2)5]− (M=Mn, Fe, Co): Metal Ketimide Complexes with Strong Metal–Metal Interactions . Angew. Chem., 124: 12944–12947. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206790
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE 1059097
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- MRSEC. Grant Number: NSF DMR 1121053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!