This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) (24310090) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). D.S. thanks the JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
A Polymacrocyclic Oligoarylamine with a Pseudobeltane Motif: Towards a Cylindrical Multispin System†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 51, pages 12948–12953, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Sakamaki, D., Ito, A., Furukawa, K., Kato, T., Shiro, M. and Tanaka, K. (2012), A Polymacrocyclic Oligoarylamine with a Pseudobeltane Motif: Towards a Cylindrical Multispin System . Angew. Chem., 124: 12948–12953. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206831
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!