This work was partially funded by the UNC Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC) “Center for Solar Fuels”, an EFRC funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under award DE-SC0001011, which supported D.L.A., M.R.N. (M.K.B., J.J.C., T.J.M.), and electrochemical studies by K.H. (T.J.M.). The CCHF, an EFRC funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under award number DE-SC0001298 at the University of Virginia supported C.R.K.G. and W.S. (T.J.M.). Funding for the photophysical studies by K.H. (T.J.M.) was provided by the U.S. Department of Energy under award number DE-FG02-06ER15788. A.K.V. (T.J.M.) was supported by the Army Research Office Grant W911NF-09-1-0426. Support for L.A. (T.J.M.) was provided by Research Triangle Solar Fuels Institute. H.L. (T.J.M.) is supported by a Royster Society Fellowship. D.A.T. (T.J.M.) is an unfunded, undergraduate research student. We acknowledge support for the purchase of instrumentation from the UNC EFRC (Center for Solar Fuels), funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under award number DE-SC0001011), and UNC SERC (“Solar Energy Research Center Instrumentation Facility” funded by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy under award number DE-EE0003188).
Self-Assembled Bilayer Films of Ruthenium(II)/Polypyridyl Complexes through Layer-by-Layer Deposition on Nanostructured Metal Oxides†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 51, pages 12954–12957, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Hanson, K., Torelli, D. A., Vannucci, A. K., Brennaman, M. K., Luo, H., Alibabaei, L., Song, W., Ashford, D. L., Norris, M. R., Glasson, C. R. K., Concepcion, J. J. and Meyer, T. J. (2012), Self-Assembled Bilayer Films of Ruthenium(II)/Polypyridyl Complexes through Layer-by-Layer Deposition on Nanostructured Metal Oxides . Angew. Chem., 124: 12954–12957. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206882
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Numbers: DE-SC0001011, DE-SC0001298, DE-FG02-06ER15788
- Army Research Office. Grant Numbers: W911NF-09-1-0426, DE-EE0003188
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!