These authors contributed equally to this work.
Scalable, Enantioselective Synthesis of Germacrenes and Related Sesquiterpenes Inspired by Terpene Cyclase Phase Logic†
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 46, pages 11659–11663, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Foo, K., Usui, I., Götz, D. C. G., Werner, E. W., Holte, D. and Baran, P. S. (2012), Scalable, Enantioselective Synthesis of Germacrenes and Related Sesquiterpenes Inspired by Terpene Cyclase Phase Logic . Angew. Chem., 124: 11659–11663. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206904
We acknowledge Prof. A. Rheingold and Dr. C. Moore for X-ray crystallographic assistance. Financial support for this work was provided by NIH/NIGMS (GM-097444) and Leo Pharmaceuticals, A*STAR (predoctoral fellowship to K.F.), Uehara Memorial Foundation (postdoctoral fellowship to I.U.), German Academic Exchange Service, DAAD (postdoctoral fellowship to D.C.G.G.), and NSF (predoctoral fellowship to D.H.).
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- NIH/NIGMS. Grant Number: GM-097444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!