This research was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (“Advanced Molecular Transformation by Organocatalysts”) from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), and the Ritsumeikan Global Innovation Research Organization (R-GIRO). M.I. also acknowledges a Research Activity Start-up grant from the JSPS.
Synthesis of Boron-Substituted Diaryliodonium Salts and Selective Transformation into Functionalized Aryl Boronates†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 50, pages 12723–12726, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Ito, M., Itani, I., Toyoda, Y., Morimoto, K., Dohi, T. and Kita, Y. (2012), Synthesis of Boron-Substituted Diaryliodonium Salts and Selective Transformation into Functionalized Aryl Boronates . Angew. Chem., 124: 12723–12726. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206917
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
- Ritsumeikan Global Innovation Research Organization. Grant Number: R-GIRO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!