Financial support from Shanghai Science and Technology Committee (10ZR1404200), Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B108), the National Nature Science Foundation of China (21102018, 20973041) and National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB808505) is gratefully acknowledged.
Frustrated Lewis Pair Induced Boroauration of Terminal Alkynes†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12213–12216, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Ye, H., Lu, Z., You, D., Chen, Z., Li, Z. H. and Wang, H. (2012), Frustrated Lewis Pair Induced Boroauration of Terminal Alkynes . Angew. Chem., 124: 12213–12216. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206927
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 10ZR1404200
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B108
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21102018, 20973041
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808505
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.