These authors contributed equally to this work.
Intrinsically Copper-64-Labeled Organic Nanoparticles as Radiotracers†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 52, pages 13305–13308, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, T. W., MacDonald, T. D., Shi, J., Wilson, B. C. and Zheng, G. (2012), Intrinsically Copper-64-Labeled Organic Nanoparticles as Radiotracers . Angew. Chem., 124: 13305–13308. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206939
We would like to thank Dr. Warren Foltz for assistance with MR imaging, Tab Siddiqi and Dr. David Green for assistance with the radioUPLC, Dr. Helen Lee, Dr. Jinzi Zhang, and Dr. Wing-Ki Liu for assistance with the pharmacokinetics study, Cheng S. Jin for assistance with the orthotopic prostate cancer model, Dr. David Jaffray and the staff of the STTARR facility for assisting with obtaining 64Cu, and Todd Cunningham for illustrating Figure 2 A. Funding was provided by CIHR, OICR, SERC, CFI, the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation, MaRS Innovation, Joey and Toby Tanenbaum/Brazilian Ball Chair in Prostate Cancer Research, and the US Army BCRP Predoctoral Award W81XWH-10-1-0115.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
- MaRS Innovation
- Joey and Toby Tanenbaum/Brazilian Ball Chair in Prostate Cancer Research
- US Army BCRP Predoctoral Award. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!