We acknowledge the Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Organic Synthesis Based on Reaction Integration. Development of New methods and Creation of New Substances” (No. 2105) for financial support. We also thank Tosoh F-TECH, Inc. for the generous gift of2-bromo-2,2,2-trifluoroprop-1-ene.
Substitution of Two Fluorine Atoms in a Trifluoromethyl Group: Regioselective Synthesis of 3-Fluoropyrazoles†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12225–12228, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Fuchibe, K., Takahashi, M. and Ichikawa, J. (2012), Substitution of Two Fluorine Atoms in a Trifluoromethyl Group: Regioselective Synthesis of 3-Fluoropyrazoles . Angew. Chem., 124: 12225–12228. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206946
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!