We thank G. Hallais and Dr. A. Gautier for experimental support and discussion. The research leading to these results received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) [European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013)/ERC Grant agreement no. 258782] and from the Institut Universitaire de France (IUF).
Enhancement and Modulation of Enzymatic Activity through Higher-Order Structural Changes of Giant DNA–Protein Multibranch Conjugates†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 51, pages 12866–12870, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Rudiuk, S., Venancio-Marques, A. and Baigl, D. (2012), Enhancement and Modulation of Enzymatic Activity through Higher-Order Structural Changes of Giant DNA–Protein Multibranch Conjugates . Angew. Chem., 124: 12866–12870. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206962
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- European Research Council (ERC). Grant Number: 258782
- Institut Universitaire de France (IUF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!