This research was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-1124754). We also made use of the Cornell Center for Materials Research (CCMR) facilities with support from the NSF Materials Research Science and Engineering Centers (MRSEC) program (DMR-0520404). D.N.B. acknowledges the award of a Graduate Research Fellowship from the NSF. We acknowledge Fernando J. Uribe-Romo for help in preparing the graphical abstract.
Highly Efficient Benzannulation of Poly(phenylene ethynylene)s†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12217–12220, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Arslan, H., Saathoff, J. D., Bunck, D. N., Clancy, P. and Dichtel, W. R. (2012), Highly Efficient Benzannulation of Poly(phenylene ethynylene)s . Angew. Chem., 124: 12217–12220. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206964
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1124754
- MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0520404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!