This work was supported by the Asahi Glass Foundation (T.I.), MEXT KAKENHI (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Stimuli-responsive Chemical Species”) grant number 24109004 (T.I.), the Cooperative Research Program of “Network Joint Research Center for Materials and Devices” (T.I.), the Center for Integrated Nanotechnology Support at Tohoku University, and MEXT “Nanotechnology Network Project”. We thank Shinichiro Yoshida and Satomi Ahiko (Research and Analytical Center for Giant Molecules, Graduate School of Science, Tohoku University) for the solid-state NMR spectroscopy and elemental analysis. We also thank Prof. Hideo Nagashima (Institute for Materials Chemistry and Engineering, Kyushu University) for his warm encouragement after the Tohoku Earthquake.
A Two-Coordinate Palladium Complex with Two Dialkylphosphinyl Ligands†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12277–12280, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Iwamoto, T., Hirakawa, F. and Ishida, S. (2012), A Two-Coordinate Palladium Complex with Two Dialkylphosphinyl Ligands . Angew. Chem., 124: 12277–12280. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206997
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- Asahi Glass Foundation
- MEXT. Grant Number: 24109004
- Network Joint Research Center for Materials and Devices
- Tohoku University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!