This work was supported by the Asahi Glass Foundation (T.I.), MEXT KAKENHI (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Stimuli-responsive Chemical Species”) grant number 24109004 (T.I.), the Cooperative Research Program of “Network Joint Research Center for Materials and Devices” (T.I.), the Center for Integrated Nanotechnology Support at Tohoku University, and MEXT “Nanotechnology Network Project”. We thank Shinichiro Yoshida and Satomi Ahiko (Research and Analytical Center for Giant Molecules, Graduate School of Science, Tohoku University) for the solid-state NMR spectroscopy and elemental analysis. We also thank Prof. Hideo Nagashima (Institute for Materials Chemistry and Engineering, Kyushu University) for his warm encouragement after the Tohoku Earthquake.
A Two-Coordinate Palladium Complex with Two Dialkylphosphinyl Ligands†
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12277–12280, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Iwamoto, T., Hirakawa, F. and Ishida, S. (2012), A Two-Coordinate Palladium Complex with Two Dialkylphosphinyl Ligands . Angew. Chem., 124: 12277–12280. doi: 10.1002/ange.201206997
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- Asahi Glass Foundation
- MEXT. Grant Number: 24109004
- Network Joint Research Center for Materials and Devices
- Tohoku University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!