This work is supported by the Chinese Academy of Science (Knowledge Innovation Program No. KJCX2-EW-H01), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20933008 and 21173233), the Major Research Plan of China (No. 2011CB932302), and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (Nos. 20110490601 and 2012T50138).
Activation of Multiple CH Bonds Promoted by Gold in AuNbO3+ Clusters†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 9, pages 2504–2508, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Wu, X.-N., Li, X.-N., Ding, X.-L. and He, S.-G. (2013), Activation of Multiple CH Bonds Promoted by Gold in AuNbO3+ Clusters . Angew. Chem., 125: 2504–2508. doi: 10.1002/ange.201207016
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-H01
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20933008, 21173233
- Major Research Plan of China. Grant Number: 2011CB932302
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20110490601, 2012T50138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!